Falling in love is one of the most beautiful and pleasant sensations that people can experience, although it can also lead to bad experiences.
But identifying whether or not a person is in love with us and, from there, acting accordingly, can become complex. For this reason, at Psychology-Online, we want to make things a little easier for you and provide you with a series of symptoms, behaviors and behaviors that help you identify whether or not a woman is in love.
Symptoms of a woman in love: 23 signs
Not all women are cut from the same pattern, just as every man is also completely different. However, there are a number of signs that may indicate that a woman is experiencing infatuation. In the presence or thought of the person for whom she feels love, a woman in love may present the following changes:
- You want to spend more time with the person you are in love with.
- Smile frequently at comments and even at the mere presence of the other person.
- Seeks to tell him how his day was.
- He blushes at any emotional contact.
- Minimize the less good parts of that person while exaggerating the best.
- It includes you in all its plans for the future.
- Through details, he expresses his love for the other person.
- Your acquaintances know of the existence of that person.
- The moments with her are more fun thanks to her good humor.
- He does not hide the love he has for you.
- Try to please the other person.
- She has the confidence to tell him the most embarrassing thing about her.
- He will worry about your emotional state.
- Take the initiative to get started and to have a conversation.
- Look for eye contact with the other person.
- An intense feeling of joy, euphoria, and happiness.
- Increased energy.
- You may lose your normal sleep rhythm.
- Loss of appetite
- General tremor.
- Incrise of cardiac frecuency.
- Anxiety about the problems derived from the relationship.
These changes are mostly due to the chemical changes that falling in love produces.
Behavior woman in love
The behavior of a woman in love is completely oriented to obtain the attention of the person who makes her experience that feeling.
Many of these behaviors are quite unconscious, such as the fact that every time she gets a chance, she will talk about the person she is attracted to. No matter what counts, you will simply need to name it as many times as possible, reflecting that the person is in your thoughts for a large part of your day.
In the next article you will find more information about the Characteristics of the state of infatuation .
Gestures of a woman in love
It is said that the body can betray us when we are in love because, even if we try by all means to restrain our instincts and emotions, it will have more control than we want.
The body language of a woman can come to betray her even when it is trying not to show it . Next, I leave you a list of gestures which could indicate that a woman is in love:
- Eye contact. You will look carefully at the person to whom you are attracted, but you will not only look at them, but you will seek to create eye contact with them.
- Your body will lean slightly towards the other person in order to be closer to them.
- Touching hair or clothing. This is usually considered the sign of flirting par excellence, however, this can also indicate that you feel nervous or shy towards the presence of the person in love.
- Unavoidable blush. It is something that, as much as we want, we cannot avoid.
- Moistening and parting the lips is a gesture of sexual desire and sexual attraction towards the other person and, even more so if the woman does it by fixing her eyes on the other’s lips.
- Use subtle touches to establish contact with the other person. These are more difficult to identify as they can be done intentionally or accidentally.
- The smile is a gesture that will be able to give us many clues about what a woman feels towards the other person. A woman in love smiles when she has in front of the person for whom she feels that attraction without being able to hide it. In addition, you also have it simply because you are talking about that person.
How a woman in love acts silently
Some women, because of low self-esteem and fear of being rejected, hide their emotions towards the other person, and try to avoid in any way that the other discovers that they are in love.
However, as we have said before, there are a series of behaviors and behaviors which, no matter how much we try to avoid, we do them unconsciously. These would be some of them:
- Look at the other person a lot , especially when he or she is distracted, thus avoiding the possibility of creating eye contact and being discovered.
- Talk about that person to everyone, however, the moment they appear, they automatically become quiet and serious.
- Since you do not want to be discovered by the other person, your behavior will be elusive and indifferent. If you know her, you will know that this is not her usual behavior, so there you have a clue that she can feel for you.
- Even if he tries to prove otherwise, what you do or what you say affects him. This is a complicated situation because, without your knowing it, you may be telling the person who is in love with you that you like another person. That is why their way of acting before this indicates their feelings towards you.
Whether or not it is reciprocated and/or shared, the state of falling in love is temporary. Discover in the following article how long falling in love lasts according to psychology.
This article is merely informative, in Psychology-Online we do not have the power to make a diagnosis or recommend treatment. We invite you to go to a psychologist to treat your particular case.