Congratulations! You are about to embark on a journey through the most famous inspirational quotes of all time. This blog post is for those who want to live life with more motivation, joy, and confidence. Read these now and you’ll never be able to say ‘I’m too tired’ again!
The following list of famous inspirational quotes is a compilation of words from some of the most well-known and respected people in history. These quotes will not only motivate you but also provide insight into different perspectives on life.
Famous Inspirational Quotes For Students And Entrepreneurs
This blog post is for students who are looking for famous inspirational quotes. We have compiled a list of 25 inspirational quotes that are great to look at or read when you need some encouragement. They come from different people, movies, and books so there is something here for everyone! The quotes cover topics such as perseverance, responsibility, optimism, confidence, courage and more. There are also quotes that mention how important it is to be kind to others because you never know what someone else may be going through. These quotes will help motivate you in your day-to-day life with their wisdom and thoughtfulness!
- “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” – Philippos
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
- “Success doesn’t come to you, you’ve got to go to it.” – Marva Collins
- “I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.” – Dr. David M. Burns
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.” – Carl Bard
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.” – George Washington Carver
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all.” – Michelangelo
- “Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.” – Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
- “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” – Confucius
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” – Richard Branson
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
Please stay tuned to our website Iamfeelingblog For more news and updates!
If you wish to read more quotes: Anniversary quotes