This recipe for salmon and avocado tartare is very quick to make, delicious and extremely versatile. It serves both for a quick dinner during the week and as a main course at a dinner with friends, as it is the most attractive. Salmon Tartare, In addition, it is light, which helps to counteract the excesses that have been done during some binges , helping to make the diet healthier and more balanced.
Two of the ingredients in this recipe are now in season, Hass avocados and pomegranates. It is important to take advantage of the food seasons , since they are at their right point of consumption, it helps sustainability, in addition to having more adjusted prices.
This recipe for salmon and avocado tartare is perfect for consuming oily fish and fruits , two of the most recommended and consumed food groups in the Mediterranean diet. Salmon contains high-quality and easily digestible proteins , as well as being a natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids , very beneficial for health,
On the other hand , avocado is rich in vegetable fat . Salmon Tartare, Although it is recommended to consume in moderation, it must be taken into account that these fats are the healthiest, monounsaturated, such as those in olive oil . In addition, this fruit provides vitamins E, A, B1, B2, B3, fatty acids, proteins and minerals.
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE
- 2 Alaska Sea Food salmon fillets
- 1 pomegranate from Greengrocers Charito from the Chamartín Market
- 1 Hass avocado with Cereto Avocados
- 1 apple from Greengrocers Charito
- 20 g of Blue Dragon sesame oil
- 20 gr of EVOO from La Casa del Aceite
- 50 g of soy sauce from Oriental Market
- 2 sprigs of coriander from my vertical garden
- 4 drops of Tabasco
- 5 grams of salt
PREPARATION OF THE SALMON AND AVOCADO TARTAR RECIPE
- To make this salmon and avocado tartare recipe, first freeze the salmon for at least 48 hours . This step is very important to avoid the risk of anisakis.
- Once frozen and thawed, cut the room into small squares, put in a bowl and reserve .
- Peel and cut the apple and avocado into squares . Add them to the bowl with the salmon.
- Shell the pomegranate and put the grains in the bowl, reserving some grains to decorate.
- Cut the coriander , discarding the stems, into thin strips, and add together with the already cut ingredients.
- Pour the EVOO, the sesame oil, the soy and the tabasco drops into the bowl .
- Stir so that all the flavors are integrated and chill for at least 30 minutes in the fridge .
- Remove from the refrigerator, let it temper and plate , with the help of a ring.
- Serve decorated with reserved pomegranate grains .
- SALMON AND AVOCADO CORIANDER TARTAR
TRICKS AND TIPS
- Salt is optional, since soy sauce is usually salty .
- Apple and pomegranate are optional, but add a crunchy touch to the salmon and avocado tartare .
- The salmon can be substituted for Aquanaria sea bass , which has the advantage that it does not need freezing , since it is certified to be free of anisakis.
- This dish is paired with a glass of Cava from Gramona Imperial.
This recipe for salmon and avocado tartare is one of the “fridge bottoms” due to its simplicity and speed of preparation . If you are looking for more recipes with this fish, how about an orange salmon or some zucchini or zucchini spaghetti with marinated salmon?