Women have been through many challenges in her life and have came out of it all with a smile. The following are some of the most inspirational quotes for women that have been said throughout history. Inspirational quotes for women, They can be used to inspire all women, whether they are in a dark place or not. These words will help you become who you want to be and achieve what you deserve.
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you – Maya Angelou
Women Are Our Most Important Asset
It’s time to get motivated. Women are our most important asset in society and it is up to us as their leaders, friends, and family members to do what we can to motivate them. It all starts with a little inspiration! Here are some quotes that might just help you out of your current rut or inspire you for the future.
“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion.” – Nelson Mandela
We are bombarded with images of near-perfect women in the media. They have perfect hair, perfect skin, and perfect bodies. This is not reality! These images are Photoshopped to make them look flawless, but that’s just not real life! You’re worth so much more than that! We want you to feel good about yourself and know that your natural beauty is beautiful too. Inspirational quotes for women, That’s why we created this blog post full of inspirational quotes for women – because everybody deserves a little encouragement when they need it most.
- “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” ― Brigham Young
- “Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her.” – Yulia Tymoshenko
- “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
- “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
- “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” – Atticus
- “And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
- “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a b*tch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.”— Maya Angelou
- “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” — Hillary Clinton
- “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” –Janis Joplin
- “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.”– Sheila Murray Bethel
- “Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is.” — Anne Frank
- “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” ~ Melissa Etheridge
I hope that as you read through these quotes, they inspire you to do the work necessary in order to be your best self. In a world where it seems like women are always at odds with each other and struggling for power, we need more people who will stand up and speak truth- boldly. Inspirational quotes for women, With every word she speaks or writes, Rachel Hollis helps us find our inner courage so we can live large on our own terms. When all is said and done, if there’s one thing I want this blog post to accomplish today then it would be inspiring you to go after what makes your heart sing because sometimes being ambitious isn’t just about making money but also living out loud!
Please stay tuned to our website Iamfeelingblog For more news and updates!
If you wish to read more quotes: Good night quotes